Ingredients of Baked Chicken Thigh Recipes
- 8 chicken thigh
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 10.75 ounces milk
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 10.75 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
How to makeBaked Chicken Thigh Recipes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl blend the onion powder, milk, soup, and parsley.
- Blend well. Put bread crumbs in a bowl or shallow dish.
- Dip chicken thighs in making soup mixture, then in bread crumbs, and set covered pieces in a lightly slicked 9×13 inch baking plate.
- Drizzle with melted butter and bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 50 minutes, or until chicken is well browned and cooked through (juices run clear).
- Meanwhile, place the remaining soup mixture in a proper saucepan over low heat.
- Stir in cornstarch to thicken, and cook over low heat until heated through.
- Use this as a sauce when the chicken is done.
- Now Baked Chicken Thigh Recipes is ready to serve.