This Boneless Chicken Thigh Recipe is easy to make. It’s so delicious!
Ingredients of Boneless Chicken Thigh Recipes
Fresh chicken thigh: Everyone should use fresh boneless chicken thigh for making this recipe. Most the peoples favorite chicken thighs parts because it’s affordable, readily obtainable, easy to cook and eat, and so wonderfully fleshy!
- 700g (7) boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 7 ounces canned diced tomatoes, with juices
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 5 hot Italian sausage links, casings removed
How to make Boneless Chicken Thigh
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Removed thigh bones from the chicken, and stuffed the spaces with sausage.
- Place on a large ungreased baking pan.
- Place onion and bell pepper around the chicken.
- Pour their juices and tomatoes over the chicken, and season with crushed red pepper flakes and Italian seasoning.
- Bake in preheated oven until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 30- 40 minutes.
- Now Chicken Thigh Recipes is ready to serve.
Calories: 206kcal | Sodium: 198mg | Potassium: 261mg | Iron: 1.1mg | Carbohydrates: 2g | Vitamin A: 140IU | Vitamin C: 1.5mg | Calcium: 21mg | Protein: 23g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 112mg