This chicken marsala is made from chicken breast boneless with marsala wine and mushroom. Chicken marsala is a super quick and easy recipe to make for a dinner party. We can order fresh chicken breast boneless online at Vihan Fresh.
Here is the given below chicken marsala recipe in easy steps:
Ingredients of Chicken Marsala
- 4 chicken breast boneless halves without skin
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon basil, dried
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 to 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced (1/2 to 1 cup sliced)
- 1/2 cup Marsala wine
How to Make Chicken Marsala
- Pound chicken to 1/4″ thickness between 2 sheets of plastic wrap.
- Add flour, salt, pepper, and basil and mix well.
- Heat oil and butter in a heavy non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Dredge chicken in seasoned flour mixture.
- Cook chicken until lightly browned on the first side (about 2 to 3 minutes). Turn chicken and add mushrooms around the chicken pieces. Cook about 2-4 minutes longer, until lightly browned; stir the mushrooms.
- Add Marsala wine to pan.
- Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve with hot cooked pasta, mashed potatoes, or rice.