Simple Way to Prepare Fish Masala Recipe
Fish Masala Recipe is the most famous dish in India. Here you can find the simple way to cook the fish masala recipe. You can make fish in multiple ways, but the most popular fish recipe is fish masala.
You can also made fish curry by observing the same procedure as fish masala. Here are the given below how to cook the fish masala.
- 3-4 pieces fish
- 1 chopped onion
- 21tsp Onion Paste
- 2tsp Ginger-garlic paste
- 1 Tomato chopped
- 2tsp Turmeric powder()
- 2tsp Red chili powder(2tsp)
- 1tsp Cumin powder()
- 1tsp Coriander powder(1tsp)
- 1tsp Garam masala(1/2tsp)
- 1-2 Bay leaf(optional)
- Salt to taste
- Mustard Oil
- Coriander leaves
- Green chili (For Garnishing)
Method of preparation
- Firstly wash the fish, and mix with turmeric powder, a little bit of red chili powder, and salt. keep aside for 15-20 minutes.
- Heat oil in a fring pan and fry the fish till it becomes brown.
- Now heat oil in a pan, add chopped onions, bay leaf,and fry for 1-2 min. Then add onion paste and cook for another minute.
- Add ginger and garlic paste.Fry it until the raw smell goes down. Add red chili, powder, cumin powder,salt, turmeric, and coriander powder one by one.
- Then add chopped tomatoes and fry until oil leaves out.
- Add garam masala powder, add little water and again fry for 1 minute.
- Add fried fish, and little water and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Now your Fish Masala is ready.
- Garnish with some coriander leaves and green chilies. Serve hot with plain Rice and Dal.