How to Make Fried Chicken Wings at Home
Ingredients of Chicken Wings
- 1.8 kg chicken wings (about 14-15 wings)
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ¼ cup chopped garlic
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 large eggs
- salt tp taste
- 1 ½ cup of milk
- 3 qt. vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 ½ teaspoons chili powder
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
How To Make Fried Chicken Wings
- Take a sharp knife & cut the 2 chicken wing joints. Pat chicken dry with the help of paper towels.
- Take a large bown & place chicken wings. Add chopped onion, chopped garlic, salt, pepper and miz well.
- Take hand whisk to blend together eggs and milk; pour over chicken. Let it stand for 15- 20 minutes.
- Pour oil into into a deep bottomed pan and heat to enough for frying.
- Add flour, pepper, salt, dried oregano, paprika, chili powder and mix all ingredients togather in a large bowl.
- Remove chicken wings from egg mixture and drain chicken well.
- Dredge half of chicken in flour mixture, shaking off extra. Drop chicken in egg blend, and dredge in flour combination again.
- Fry chicken wings 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Put the drained a wire rack over paper towels and place it to a preserve warm in a 200° oven. (Do not cover.)
- Serve it cold.