Fresh Chicken is a very healthy meal to eat and could even be healthier than anyone realized. A four-ounce serving had about 60 % of our daily protein requirements.
There are a lot more good things about chicken than simply a few. There are also a bunch of vitamins and minerals that our bodies need.
Chicken on the grill when done right is enjoyable and will be thoroughly appreciated by everyone.
Ingredients of Grilled Chicken Fillet
- One pound of boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup tablespoonfuls of butter
- 1-2 sprigs of parsley
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 1 cup tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1 cooked tomato
- 1 cooked small onion
- ½-1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- salt to taste
- ½ teaspoon of pepper
- ½ teaspoon of garlic powder or garlic salt
How to make Grilled Chicken Fillet
- Heat the chicken fillet to about 350F or 375F.
- Use a meat thermometer to know when they are done.
- Spray the fillet with a non-stick cooking/grilling spray.
- Mix all the ingredients for the sauce.
- Brush the sauce on each side of the pieces of chicken.
- Grill time will vary. Check for doneness every 5 minutes or so.
- Chicken fillets are done when there is no pink left.
- Garnish the chicken fillet with some chopped parsley.
- Now Grilled Chicken Fillet Recipes is ready to eat.