Mutton Gurda Roast
Mutton kidney roast provides vitamins and nutrition that are helpful in growth. Order online fresh mutton kidney at Vihan Fresh.
Ingredients of Mutton Kidney
- Mutton kidney – 250 gms – Cut into two pieces.
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Coconut oil – 1 tablespoon
- Curry leaves – 1 sprig
- Salt – According to taste
- Red chilli powder – 1/4 Teaspoon
- Shallots – 1/2 cup chopped
- Crushed ginger and garlic – 1.5 tablespoon
- Coriander powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Garam masala – 1/2 teaspoon
- Pepper powder – 3/4 tablespoon
How To Make Mutton Kidney Roast
- First of all Wash mutton kidneys and remove white color pieces. Cut into two pieces.
- Put it into a bowl & add water and turmeric powder to cook the mutton kidney.
- When the kidney water is dry, put off the flame.
- Put coconut oil in a frying pan & heat.
- Add chopped shallots, crushed ginger, salt, and garlic.
- Stir it till light brown color.
- After browning, the all spices add red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, and garam masala.
- Saute it for 5 min. Put cooked mutton kidney in, little hot water, and mix well.
- Now your mutton kidney is ready to serve hot.