Mutton Kalegi Masala
Tasty Kaleji Masala recipe created with lamb/mutton liver, pepper, and onions as prominent ingredients.
The mutton liver is a very good source of full of vitamin A, Iron, copper, vitamin B12, folate, and other essential nutrients. The liver is very healthy for the body.
The mutton Kalej is usually the favorite part of an animal for non-vegetarian eaters. Buy fresh mutton liver online at Vihan Fresh.
Ingredients of Mutton Liver Masala
- Mutton Liver or Mutton Kaleji – 500 gm(cut into small pieces)
- 1 tbsp Turmeric powder –
- 1 tbsp Red chili powder
- 1 cup cut tomato
- 1 tbsp Coriander powder
- 1 tbsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped Onions
- –1 tbsp Ginger & Garlic paste
- 1-2 sticks of cinnamon
- 3-4 Cloves
- 10-12 Curry leaf
- Salt – As needed
- 3 tbsp Oil
Method of Preparation:
- Firstly washed liver pieces(Make sure you add some turmeric powder while washing the mutton Kaleji.
- Heat a pan and pour oil into it.
- Add cloves, cinnamon, and finely chopped onion fry them till it becomes soft and translucent.
- Now add ginger& garlic paste and saute it till the raw smell goes off.
- Add after this cut tomato and a little salt and mix it all till it becomes soft.
- Now add turmeric, coriander, curry leaves, and chilli powder.
- Cook all ingredients for 5-10 min till becoming dry.
- Now add the washed liver pieces.
- Now pour sufficient water and cover the mixture with a lid.
- Sometimes stir-fry. Cook in lower flame.
- For more flavor and a little spicy add some pepper.
- Just let it sit in the flame for 15 minutes the liver fry will be ready. Don’t over cook it it will become hard.
- Finally, use cilantro as a garnish.
- Serve them with parathas, naan, rotis, rice, idli, and dosa.